Buy WoW Evoker Leveling to get a 70-level character of Dragonflight unique race and class combination. With our WoW Evoker Level boost, you can try this novelty among the first.
In Dragonflight Evoker leveling will be similar to other heroic classes from the past. Dracthyrs start in their own location at the 55 level, so you can reach the level cap faster than other classes. But Dragonflight Evoker Level boost allows you to skip that part and get fully ready for endgame content character without questing and farming. And even more, you will get full progress of the Dragonriding system which help you glide across Dragon Isles and enjoy new spectacular gameplay mechanic.
Also, you can add to Evoker Level carry 8/8 runs in the new Mythic +0 dungeons to get a chance to equip your character with 372 ilvl items to make your first steps in endgame much more convenient.
Note: you already can order Evoker 55-70 boost to get the level cap, and we start 60-70 leveling immediately once the expansion will be released on November, 28.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Desired level of your Evoker;
- Dragonriding system full progress;
- All gold, useful items, and resources, which your character will get during the leveling.
In most cases, we complete character boost orders in a few days, but you might want to modify the order:
- Normal — available boosters will work on a first-come, first-served basis;
- 25% Faster — a separate and always free team will complete the order;
- 50% Faster — most experienced in leveling team will start order completion immediately. Your character will be their first priority, so the order will be finished as fast as it’s possible.
- 8/8 Mythic +0 Dungeons – our boosters will complete 8/8 DF dungeons for you in Mythic +0 difficulty. There is a chance to get ilvl 372 gear;
- VotI Normal raid run – get a chance to loot 389-398 ilvl gear from Normal Vault of the Incarnates;
- VotI Heroic raid run – get a chance to loot 402-411 ilvl gear from Heroic Vault of the Incarnates.
There are no reviews yet.