Buy Gladiator achievement boost WotLK and be one of the top 0.5% players who get the mount and the title as a reward. Get a chance to team up with highly skilled players and destroy anyone who dares to fight you!
Getting the Gladiator achievement isn’t an easy task as it takes a lot of your effort and time. The thing is that your personal skill is only the half of success because arena games are all based on teamwork. Starting this PvP adventure players spend months looking for an appropriate teammate.
Luckily you have VipCarry, our professional players know their work and they can provide you with WotLK Gladiator achievement boost to skip that boring routine and start playing the actual PvP!
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- The Gladiator Rank obtained;
- The Gladiator Achievement unlocked;
- Gladiator Title unlocked;
- Chance to get gladiator mount;
Depending on what execution speed of wotlk classic gladiator achievement boost you choose, it can be completed faster.
- Normal – you get a basic place in an execution queue;
- Express – your order receives a higher priority, decreasing completion time by 30%;
- Extra Express – get the highest priority possible making completion time as quick as possible.
- Live Stream – Buy Gladiator achievement boost WotLK classic and watch the process of your order completion online;
- I don’t have PvP gear – our boosters will farm necessary PvP gear for you. Arena season 5 set is required to get the Gladiator title;
- All-Inclusive – with that option VipCarry will help you to get lots of rewards at the end of the season. Huge amount of Arena Points, Gladiator Title and the gladiator mount included;
- Within the first month, we will push your rating up to 2200;
- After that, we will farm all off sets season 4 for honor points;
- We play 10 games each week for huge Arena Points rewards;
- At the end of Season 4 we will push your rating enough for Gladiator title;
- You will get Gladiator title and mount;
- I already have full PvP gear – choose this option only if you have: full Arena Set Season 5, season 5 weapon and s5 off-sets for honor points.