Soaring Spelltome Mount Boost (Mage Tower Mount)
Soaring Spelltome mount boost in WoW Shadowlands is the easiest way to add the new book mount into their collection. This mount is awarded for Mage Tower meta-achievement. Players will have to complete all class/spec challenges to unlock it which can be very time-consuming. Vipcarry team offers you to buy the Soaring Spelltome mount and don’t bother with this Legion timewalking event.
Soaring Spelltome carry rewards:
- Mage-Bound Spelltome unique flying mount.
- All 7 Mage Tower challenges completed:
- “Closing the Eye”;
- “An Impossible Foe”;
- “The God-Queen’s Fury”;
- “Feltotem Fall”;
- “The Highlord’s Return”;
- “End of the Risen Threat”;
- “Thwarting the Twins”.
- Related Mage Tower achievement – A Tour of Towers.
- Several Tier 20 Set Recolors for your characters.
- Additional options to prepare all your alts for the challenge.
Boosting takes: ~2 days.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us in the online chat. If you want Mage Tower Challenge for a specific class/role, please specify it in a dialog with our chat agents. You can check the list of all challenges and corresponding classes/roles below.
- prepare gear for Mage Tower – we will gather gear from Legacy raids/dungeons (preferably with sockets) to complete the challenge for you. Some gold might be required to buy sockets.
Important: Before purchasing Soaring Spelltome, make sure that all your characters meet the following requirements.
- 50 level (specific classes/roles);
- some gold to buy consumables;
- Legion timewalking active;
- an epic gear (Legion and higher quality) for chosen classes/specs.