Mage Tower Challenge Boost
Mage Tower Challenge is a timewalking event from the Legion expansion that is now brought back in Shadowlands to offer players new transmogrification sets, unique achievements, and a rare flying mount. Mage Tower boosting service can help you to get all challenges sorted with the help of a professional carry team. Since this event has a limited time buying Mage Tower Challenge early would be a wise move.
Mage Tower carry rewards:
- Any number of Mage tower challenges for your classes:
- move the slider to choose a quantity.
- Legion-themed Tier 20/Tier 6 Armor Set Recolor for your class.
- Mage tower achievement – A Tour of Towers.
- Fel Werebear druid form for Tank Challenge boost.
- Completing all 7 Mage Tower Challenges also rewards:
Boost takes: 40-50 minutes per challenge.
Mage Tower challenge carries are available during all Legion Timewalking events. Hurry up to get a new recolored class T20 armor and new Mage tower bear form!
- prepare gear for Mage Tower – we will gather gear from Legacy raids/dungeons (preferably with sockets) to complete the challenge for you. Some gold might be required to buy sockets.