Shadowlands Season 4 Mythic+
Season 4 of Shadowlands brings sweeping changes to Mythic+, mostly in the form of a new dungeon pool including the following dungeons:
(list of the dungeons that are available in the Mythic+ difficulty for Shadowlands Season 4):
- Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder (Shadowlands)
- Tazavesh: So’leah’s Gambit (Shadowlands)
- Operation Mechagon: Junkyard (Battle for Azeroth)
- Operation Mechagon: Workshop (Battle for Azeroth)
- Return to Karazhan: Lower (Legion)
- Return to Karazhan: Upper (Legion)
- Grimrail Depot (Warlords of Draenor)
- Iron Docks (Warlords of Draenor)
Valor Cap in Shadowlands Season 4
Blizzard has confirmed that any accumulated Valor in Season 3 will be reset at the start of Season 4, and after Season 4 resets Valor will remain uncapped for the remainder of the expansion.
Shadowlands Season 4 Mythic+ Seasonal Rewards
Seasonal rewards for Shadowlands Season 4 follow a similar format to rewards from past Mythic+ Seasons, in the form of achievements. Rating requirements are lower compared to the requirements of Shadowlands Season 3, due to having less dungeons in the overall dungeon pool:
- Shadowlands Keystone Explorer: Season Four: Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 750 during Shadowlands Season Four.
Mythic plus loot rewards:
Please note that there is no exact amount of items guaranteed from mythic+ dungeons because items from the chest at the end of the dungeon are spread randomly across party members. However, you’re guaranteed to get the Great Vault reward at the end of the week.