Sepulcher of the First Ones Mythic Loot Run
Sepulcher of the First Ones mythic boost is the best way to get the highest ilvl gear for your character. The third mythic raid in Shadowlands will drop gear with 278-285 item level. Loot Progenitor Tier set with elite achievements and rewards from SotFO mythic carried by world-top guilds.
Defeat The Jailer in mythic mode to obtain the Cutting Edge FoS and the top PvE title in patch 9.2 – Guardian of the Pattern.
WoW Sepulcher of the First Ones mythic carry rewards:
- Gear level 278 from the first 8 bosses and gear level 285 from the last 3 bosses;
- 100% weekly reward level 278-285 in the Great Vault;
- Various combat pets and conduits;
- Achievement Mythic: Sepulcher of the First Ones;
- Achievement Cutting Edge: The Jailer;
- Chance to get epic mount Fractal Cypher of the Zereth Overseer;
- Mythic achievement for each boss (for example, Mythic: Anduin Wrynn and Mythic: The Jailer).
Number of bosses of your choice for WoW SotFO mythic raid boosting:
- Option 1/11 includes killing the Solitary Guardian boss;
- Option 2/11 also adds the Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle boss;
- Option 3/11 also adds an Artificer Xy’mox boss;
- Option 4/11 also adds a Prototype Pantheon boss;
- Option 5/11 also adds the boss Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener;
- Option 6/11 also adds the boss Halondrus the Reclaimer;
- Option 7/11 also adds Lihuvim, Principle Architect boss;
- Option 8/11 also adds an Anduin Wrynn boss;
- Option 9/11 also adds the Lords of Dread boss;
- Option 10/11 also adds the boss Rygelon;
- The 11/11 option includes all bosses in the Sepulcher of the First Ones, including the last boss, Zovaal The Jailer and Fractal Cypher of the Zereth Overseer mount.
Mythic Sepulcher of the First Ones Boosting Explained
WoW SotFO mythic raid boosting helps players to loot the best in slot 285 ilvl gear and defeat the most challenging PvE content. Every boss in the new Shadowlands 9.2 raid is a hardcore fight that requires a lot of coordination, skill, teamwork, and organization.
During the mythic loot run, customers will get top loot from the raid bosses. You will also learn some new hidden mechanics and taсtics from experienced Warcraft raiders. If you are worried that you will miss some high item level loot, we have a great solution for that.