Torghast Tower Boost
Torghast, Tower of the Damned is an infinite, ever-changing dungeon with brand new mechanics added in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands expansion. It has a wing system with multiple layers and floors that gradually increase the difficulty for players farming it.
Buying the Torghast farming service allows players to get awesome rewards from the most difficult layers and reach the weekly cap of soul ash and soul cinders for shadowlands legendary item crafting.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned carry includes:
- Full or partial run through 1-16 layers of Torghast dungeon.
- All the Soul Ash obtained during the Torghast boost.
- Soul Cinders currency from layers 8-16.
- Cosmic Flux for layers 13-16.
- Tower Knowledge for your The Box of Many Things talents.
- Each layer is completed with AT LEAST 4 stars.
- 5 Stars guarantee is an additional option.
- Chance for cool transmog and a toy to drop during the service.
- You earn 100% Soul Ash & Soul Cinders by repeatedly completing Torghast Wings.
Boost ETA: 2-3 hours.
Torghast Tower carry service will allow players to complete even the most difficult layers, therefore, granting loads of Soul Ash, Soul Cinders and Cosmic Flux required for legendary crafting. After just two Torghast boosts you will be able to craft your first Shadowland legendary item and dramatically increase your character power.
Adamant Vaults additional rewards.
If the run was completed with 5 Stars and one player in the group has The Adamant Vaults talent, the group will be eligible for 2 additional layers with bonus rewards:
- chance to get cosmetic back and shoulder items (f.e. Gilded Agony Cage that costs Phantasma);
- chance for toy Adamant Vaults Cell;
Although Torghast, Tower of the Damned carry run is available for pre-order now, players will have to meet some basic requirements before the start of the boosting process.