A Vicious Saddle is a PvP token item that can be exchanged for one of the 10 faction-specific mounts in World of Warcraft. It is earned by winning 80 competitive 3v3 arena matches or 40 rated battlegrounds in every consecutive PvP season at the 1000+ rating.
Buying Vicious Saddle carry will allow you to get some unique combat PvP mounts in WoW to show off your awesomeness among your friends.
Vicious Saddle boost includes:
- Vicious Saddle token to get one of the new PvP mounts of your choice OR 100% progress to get seasonal mount (if you don’t have it);
- honor levels and conquest points received during the boost;
- minimum 1000 arena rating in 3v3 bracket;
- PvP gear based on your current rating;
- self-play option for free (all our rated PvP service are self-play only);
Boost ETA: 4-7 days.
Important: We provide Vicious Saddle farm on a lower rating, meaning that we will drop rating during the service. if you want to get 1800 at the end, please pick an additional option.
Currently, there are 28 PvP mounts in WoW. 14 mounts for the Horde faction and 14 mounts for the Alliance. The Vicious Saddle can be traded for any one of the following mounts. Re-roll for the opposing faction will change the mounts you have in your collection.
Alliance mounts: Reins of the Vicious Warsaber, Vicious War Ram, Vicious War Mechanostrider, Vicious War Elekk, Reins of the Vicious War Steed, Vicious War Bear, Vicious War Lion, Vicious War Turtle, Vicious War Fox, Vicious Gilnean Warhorse.
Horde mounts: Reins of the Vicious Skeletal Warhorse, Vicious War Raptor, Vicious War Kodo, Vicious Warstrider, Horn of the Vicious War Wolf, Vicious War BearVicious War Scorpion, Vicious War Turtle, Vicious War Fox, Vicious War Trike.